With over 10 years of project development, we have amassed experience with various computer technology. No project is too big or too small.
- Real-time Rendering
- 3D Character and Model Creation
- User Interface Design
- Modeling and Simulation
- Data Visualization
- Cross Platform Development
- Game Design
- Software Engineer and Architecture
Since 2001, we have provided the MOVES Institute professional, research-oriented applications. This is accomplished by utilizing industry standard practices.
- Task Tracking – Ensuring each task is tracked from conception to completion
- Revision Control – Allows for tracking changes and provides a backup mechanism
- Continuous Integration Server – Provides quick feedback to the developer when changes are committed
- Unit Testing – Ensures the project is working as expected
- Agile Development – Distributes the project soon and often, allows for flexible response to requirement changes
Every project has it’s own requirements and deserves the best tool for the job. Open Source software is leveraged when possible to keep the software low-cost and vendor-neutral.
Contact Erik for more information the team, the projects we’ve worked on, or for future collaboration!
|Game-Based Training Research for Navy EW||2014||PMR-51|
|Virtual Battlespace Scenario Encoding for Reuse||2013||Marine Corps Development Command|
|Early Synthetic Prototyping||2013||ERDC, ARCIC|
|Global ECCO Counter-terrorism Games||2013||NETSAFA|
|Understanding Optimal Decision Making||2013||Army Research Office|
|Joint Forward Observer Training Suite – Mobile||2012||NMSO|
|Back To Basics||2010||ONR Tech Solutions|
|Ship Damage Visualizer||2010||NSWC-Carderock|