[x3d-edit-developers] Tagging the current X3D-Edit 3.2

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Aug 13 17:08:01 PDT 2011

cc: x3d-edit-developers

On 8/12/2011 8:01 PM, Norbraten, Terry (CIV) wrote:
> Since we don't have a notion of the default:
> branches
> tags
> trunk
> for the www.web3d.org repository
> I'm a little leery to commit a tag for the NB 7.0.1 work I did.

Good point.

Why don't we just declare it, since there is no intention of
maintaining a separate development branch.  Simple README
statement suffices:

	Last version for Netbeans 6.9.1:
	X3D-Edit version 1.105
	Subversion revision 9183

I will make sure that the current deployment versions of .zip and .nbm
are retained online and available under separate filenames.

So if this makes sense, you should be free to check in your changes

all the best, Don
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman